Wednesday, December 30, 2009

WOMEN: Have you ever had permanent make-up done?

What did u get done, what was it like? ...anything else?WOMEN: Have you ever had permanent make-up done?
I had eyeliner done 10yrs ago and it's faded over time but still looks great. You have to make sure when getting this done that the tattoo parlour uses true colours and nothing with undertones. I've heard of it going green,brown,and purpleWOMEN: Have you ever had permanent make-up done?
You must be some pretty vain losers... Report Abuse

My mom got it done. Eyeliner it looks nasty, it was pretty at fist but now its faded out and her eyes look dirty. It went from black to green. GROSS!!
I had my eyebrows done and I am very happy about it. Just make sure that you go to the right person and do not mind how much it is because thw work will be on your face for the rest of your life.
Don't do it! It doesn't look natural, and there's a lot to be said for natural beauty.
No. But I know people who's had eyebrow tatoo and eyeliner tatoo. Pretty scary, actually, when they have no makeup. I don't recommend it.
Some ladies tattoo their eye brows. Over time their eyebrows turned green. Not very pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment