Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can i use acne creams with permanent make up?

Of course you can. It's not easy to ruin permanent make-up since the pigmentation is inside your skin, that's why it is called permanent make-up, isn't it?





You can use whatever you want. Day creams, sun creams, moisturizers anything. Hence if you don't like it some day you can cover it and put new make-up over it. Make-up is magic, it does magical things and it's fun. I personally don't like permanent make-up that much. I'm a make-up artist (I'm a guy ), I don't wear the make-up but I would NEVER put permanent make-up on myself if I was a girl.





Anyway that's off the road...





Do you have any good acne creams? May I recommend you good anti-acne product? Try ClearPores, they have great system to get rid of acne permanently ! Like your make-up lol...





here is the link to their website: http://www.clearpores.com/clicks/clickth鈥?/a>





Good Luck!Can i use acne creams with permanent make up?
Why not?Can i use acne creams with permanent make up?
no ya pizza face!

No comments:

Post a Comment