Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Permanent make-up??....?

Is this stuff like a tattoo? And can it cause skin cancer???Permanent make-up??....?
Why would you wear permanent makeup?Permanent make-up??....?
Yeah, Permanent make-up is a tattoo, as far as I know. And As for skin cancer, I don' t think so?


I mean, I'm guessing that if it would, then so would tattoo's in general, right?


so yeah, I don't think it does. :)
HIya





Yeah they basically tattoo it on. Its the same method anyway.





My aunie had it done for eyeliner. Looks good.... but not so good if you ever want to change your look etc...





and... what if they dont do it how you want it!!!





Your better off getting lash tints n eyebrow re shaping etc as this will groom your face and make you look more made up even when your not.











X
its called a cosmetic tattoo...a friend of mine had her eyebrows done and im thinking of doing it too..dont believe it causes skin cancer unless all tattoos cause cancer..the reason for me wanting permanent eye brows...years ago they were burned off during a small fire
There's permenant eye liner, eye brow things, and i thing lip stick.
  • heavy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment