Saturday, December 26, 2009

Permanent make-up, what do you think?

ANYONE HERE HAVE TACTOO THEIR EYE-BROWS? IF SO, WHERE CAN I GET IT DONE AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA?








PS.


SO TIRED OF DRAWING MY EYEBROW........WOULD A PERMANENT FIX, BE BETTER?Permanent make-up, what do you think?
That is one of the worse ideas I have ever heard. What if they get it wrong? Your stuck with it, it's permanent. Let your eyebrows grow back in, don't pluck them for a couple of months and then go to see a really good brow stylist. You won't have to draw them on if you stop plucking them.Permanent make-up, what do you think?
Don't think so. At some point in your life, you may want it removed. It will still leave a mark.
i have permanent make-up for my eye brows, eyeliner and lips. it was the best thing i ever did. i don't know what it costs in southern california-i live on the gulf coast of texas and it was about $1200.00 total. good luck!
What are you going to do when you get older and the colours that go with your complexion change???
Don't do it!


I worked in a nursing home for 13 years and the little ladies that had the permanent makeup like your talking about looked horrible. They were pail as ghost with dark eyebrows, eyeliners, and red lips. DON';T DO IT! YOU WILL REGRET IT! Especially when your Grand kids say you scare them.
I don't have the tat brows, but I have investigated them and you may try the same. Do a web search of salons and permanent makeup and try local. I'm sure prices vary for this service....so shopping for a price may become the next search.





I like the look, but I'm not sure I can deal with the permanent part, that kind of scares me!





Good luck with that and I hope the new looks work for you. =)
It depends on how much style means to you and if you can deal with something permanent. If your into style then I would say no. As of right now the eyebrow style thats hot is somewhat full but not bushy. You make like your eyebrows now but in the future you might like the natural look better. I know from experience asking men personally too they would tell you they favor natural beauty over heavy makeup and styling products. But if you really dont care about style or what others think and you are happy with you eyebrows and know you wont be dissapointed in the future then go for it...the choice is yours.
I wouldn't do it. The ink tends to fade and you have to get touchups done. Also if you dye your hair a light color than what it already is, you won't be able to change the color of your eyebrows and trust me I've seen some girls gone blonde with dark, dark brown eyebrows and it did not look good. I know it is a pain to have to keep drawing them but maybe you should try letting them grow out a bit. Getting permanent makeup tends to age you and does not look too great when you get older.
  • heavy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment