Saturday, December 26, 2009

What do you think about permanent make up for african americans?

What do you think about a brain for yourself?What do you think about permanent make up for african americans?
I don't think much of permanent makeup for anyone. Makeup styles change, and if you get permanent makeup, it will be out of style in 5 years.What do you think about permanent make up for african americans?
i dont know, what do you think about skin cancer for caucazoids who burn themselves up to get tan like us ';african americans';?
well, i wouldn't choose it for myself...





otherwise, it's nunna my damned business, i guess.
I'm not big on permanent makeup in general, but my grandma go it for her lips and it looks nice! Just ouch!
thats a good idea, they might look somehow prettier

No comments:

Post a Comment