Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Will the chlorine in pools fade permanent make up?

I had my eyeliner and my lips done with permanent makeup. I know that chlorine is bleach but does anyone know if swimming will fade the makeup? Being that it is under 2 layers of skin, I want to take up swimming but spent a lot of money on this and dont want to ruin it, I was thinking maybe if I wear goggles and chapstick it would protect. Thoughts? thanks!Will the chlorine in pools fade permanent make up?
i thnk that it it will fade it. but if you use carmex chapstic really thik and good goggles it wont be as bad.


but thats just my oinion. i know that chlorine will fade any kind of fabric and stuff so it will deff fade your make up/Will the chlorine in pools fade permanent make up?
the ink is embedded in your skin.... like tattoos,....... nope it will not affect it!! Besides the chlorine in the pool is relatively weak for that, it's strong enough to sanitize, but, it, only lightly, fades clothes
If it is a tattoo it probably wouldn't fade in chlorine.





Ask someone else with a picture tattoo, probably acts the same way and they are easier to spot, just ask (might be an interesting conversation starter with a guy)
no because its like having a tatoo on you but on your face it wont come off in the pool but if you want to be really safe go to the doctor and ask
Is it like a tattoo? If it is Then it won't fade it, It's a Tattoo, Permanet.





If it's not I have no Clue, Never heard of Permanent make up, other than tattoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment