Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do Iyou speed up the fading process of semi-permanent make-up?

I've only just had my eyeliner and lips done yesterday. I am not used to waering bright make-up and my lips look ruby red once I moisturise them, if I don;t they look like a bright pink - how do I speed up the fadin process? I especially don't like my eyeliner on my bottom lid. HELP, HOW DO I SPEED UP THE FADING PROCESS? I cannot put myself through having a corrective tattoo. How long does semi-permanent make-up last? Any suggestions will be most gratefully accepted. I am still awake as this is still on my mind! Thanking you in advance for your advice.How do Iyou speed up the fading process of semi-permanent make-up?
It can take up to 6 weeks, to help the fading process cleanse your skin in products that contain soap twice daily, although it's not really good for your skin it should help fade out the semi-permanent make upHow do Iyou speed up the fading process of semi-permanent make-up?
was that veggie oil ?


if so-leave it alone!


im a cosmetic tattooist n we can not use those-if its anything like pigment it will fade in a couple days-the oil in the veggie dye can cause reactions if u use chemicals
  • heavy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment