Saturday, December 26, 2009

Permanent make up?

I have thin skin under my eyes so part of some veins show. I have to cover it with really heavy concealer, and if I use any light concealer it won't work (trust me I've tried everything)





There are laser treatments for veins on other parts of the body, but since we are talking about under my eyes that is risky and I am not willing to risk hurting my eyes.





Will permanent make up be able to correct this? I know they do scar camouflages, so could they do this or they can't go over a vein?





ThanksPermanent make up?
I am not so sure about permanent make-up. Maybe you are not using the correct type of concealer. Look at Motives cosmetics at marketamerica.com/ginsglow.Permanent make up?
Well my grandma has here eye liner tattooed on and shes fine... so i'm pretty sure you will be fine. Your eyes will be all puffy and red the next day... thats normal.
When my aunt starting doing permanent makeup she wanted me to be a model and i would have got it done for free but at the time i was only 22 and all i could think about was that i would never be able to wash this makeup off my face you know? and then i always always wear my makeup different so if i wanted to look natural i couldnt do that with a solid black liner under my eyes, so all im saying is think about it long and hard cause its going to stay on your face forever, and since we aretalking about literally needles under your eyes that is also taking a big risk on your eyes. Hoped i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment