Saturday, December 26, 2009

Has anyone had semi-permanent make up done eg eyeliner and eyebrows and what did you think of it?

I had semi permenant mascara and eye liner a couple of years ago. I loved it but needed to boost it a little for nights out! Just make sure that you go through exactly what you want before you get it done! i would def recommend it tho, it saved me so much make up time!Has anyone had semi-permanent make up done eg eyeliner and eyebrows and what did you think of it?
It doesn't hurt much...just a little tinkly feeling for they eyeliner part....Has anyone had semi-permanent make up done eg eyeliner and eyebrows and what did you think of it?
There is no such thing as a semi-permanent tattoo. If that's what you're talking about, look more into the lasting effects.
I've never had any of that done, but i know people who have. the eyliner and mascara is good, but I personally don't like the way the eyebrows look, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment