Wednesday, December 30, 2009

HELP ME decide on permanent make-up!?

I have a smaller/thinner upper lip and want to plump it up with a NATURAL lipliner closets to my own lip color. I dont want it to be obvious! The make up artist said she would tattoo a line right above my own lip and lower lip for $300(good/bad?) which includes a free touch up...has anyone done this? Can I see pics? I have tattoos and i know it will hurt...im 20 years young, olive skin, and very aware that skin will sag when older, but by then there will be solutions! Please provide me with details and ups and downs, websites, etc. include age pleez if personal experience.





Its either tattoo lipliner or injections! What do you think?HELP ME decide on permanent make-up!?
Well I am going to get permanent eyeliner on Saturday and this is what I have been told as I have asked about it a few times.


Look at pics of the artist that will be doing your work


Make sure you totally like where the lines are before the procedure do NOT be too shy to speak up!





The price hmm seems a bit steep I am getting my eyes done for 150 with the touchup included tooHELP ME decide on permanent make-up!?
dont get makeup tatoo bc then u have t live wit it Report Abuse

no don't do it. what if u wnat to change the color of ur make up later in life. u can if u do that. oh yea the injections not a good one either
Don't get me wrong, I love tattoos. But I've never liked the idea of the permanent makeup tattoos. All it takes is a small tremor of the hand, and bam, you have a permanent mistake tattooed on your face. It's your choice, but I'm just hoping you'll give this a little more consideration.
injections. tattoos are a bad idea and painful
DO NOT DO TATTOOS lol you'll hate your self later, not for all tattoos, im just talkin about lipliner, plus it'll probably end up looking tacky, try lip plumping gloss, then if that doesn't work, injections, but whatever you do, don't do the tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment