Saturday, December 26, 2009

Permanent Make Up in Christchurch? Recommendations?

I am wanting permanent make up - eyeliner to be exact - Can anyone reccomend someone in christchurch,





I've heard that Glenda in Christchurch (NZ) is really good, has anyone been to her?





www.permanentmakeup.vpweb.co.nz is her website if you need to jog your memory....really nervous and I want to go to a good one.





thanks.Permanent Make Up in Christchurch? Recommendations?
I have heard this is very painful. I used to AWAYS use eyeliner but stopped several years ago and I still get all the attention I want and most guys don't really like it anyway. What is you decide you don't want it anymore. And it is so easy to put on.Permanent Make Up in Christchurch? Recommendations?
Dont know, But I have a few friends that got permanant eyeliner and lipliner, but it faded after a year and started looking bad... Tattoo's fade if they arent deep enough, and those areas it is impossible to go very deep, so it may not last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment