Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Has anyone ever had semi permanent make up? if so what did u think of it and where did u get it done?

I have my eyeliner and full lips tattooed on and I love it. It's quite expensive but totally worth it. My eyeliner is done in fairly thin lines, both top and bottom and it looks very natural, there are no thick harsh eyeliner lines. My lips were extremely pale and I didn't want a lot of color, just wanted a lil bit so I didn't look like a ghost. My lips also look very natural, no reds or pinks, just a hint of color that I use a clear gloss over. I love it!!





I had my eyes and lips done at a salon. If you get your lips done and you are prone to cold sores/fever blisters you'll need to call your doctor and have them prescribe something so you don't break out. the blisters can cause the pigment to not take. And also be aware that it might take several 30-45 min. sessions for your lips to attain full color.





Also remember it does hurt. The eyes hurt really bad, especially at the corners, both top and bottom. Lips don't hurt as bad, but there are several spots that are uncomfortable.





Another funny thing about getting your make-up tattooed on is where you are in your menstral cycle. The closer to ovulation and bleeding you are the worse it hurts (or so I've been told by several women who perform these procedures). Whatever you decide to do, remember less is better. It's easier to add to a thickness of a line than it is to take away after the pigment has been deposited under the skin. Most applications are a 2 step process, so you can add to lips/eyes in the second application. Heal time for me was about 3 days on my eyeliner and almost a week on my lips. Good luck!!Has anyone ever had semi permanent make up? if so what did u think of it and where did u get it done?
TOP OF THE LINE SALONS..YES ITS BIENG DONE NOW..IT WILL COSY YOU...Has anyone ever had semi permanent make up? if so what did u think of it and where did u get it done?
Never had it done and most certainly wouldnt after seeing Lea from big brothers eyebrows!!
from beautiparlour
My cousin plucked her eyebrows till they would not grow back so she had them tatoo new ones on her face. It looks really good and if you did not know, you can not tell they are tatoos.
I know 2 women who have had this done. One had her eyebrows tatoo'd , the other had the outline of her lips done. Both looked really unnatual so I didn't bother to find out where it was done.
my mom has her eyebrow done. you cannot tell they are fake. looks very good. Got it done at an expensive hairdressers in the south of England!
yeah and I still look like I should be on the Black and White minstrel show.

No comments:

Post a Comment