Saturday, December 26, 2009

Have any of you girls had permanent make up done?

Had your lips tattooed or eyeliner tattooed on? What about the colors, and was it expensive?Have any of you girls had permanent make up done?
I have my eyeliner and full lips done. I work in a salon that does it so I got a discount but I think it's around $400 or $500 for full lips and $300 or $400 for the eyeliner. I absolutly love it though and totally worth it. Now I dont have to bring very much makeup for vacations or I can just go withoutHave any of you girls had permanent make up done?
Yes i had my eyeliner done, top and bottom in black....it cost about $350 Canadian....and that is really reasonable......Looks amazing....but i've seen some bad ones.....make sure you know someone who has gone to that person...
I had my eyebrows tattooed. Yes it hurts and you have to redo them perhaps every 6-7 months because they fade out. It's well worth it. Mine were not expensive, the were free.
EVERY single example of tattood makeup i have seen looks AWFUL!! DOnt do it.
i have eye brow tattooed with a very light brown color. since i hardly grow hair in eyebrow, so just have the eyebrow done. it is good because i still feel fine without makeup.





eyebrow tattooed cost about USD $150. it is not too bad.
No way! lol I wouldn't get tatoos there, heck, I wouldn't even get a tatoo. =P
never done that
DONT DO IT!!!! mi moms friend got eyeliner tattooed on and its horrible. you can kinda tell its not actual eyeliner, and that it looks kinda fake. and if you do get eyeliner tattoed on, you will never be able to like take it off, and your eyes will always be lined, nd you cant change it. just stick to regular liner, its not that annoying. also, some ppl need to be with out liner sometimes, it just gives off a feeling of innocence and calm and not always so made up. sounds weird but once in a while those days come along. idk anything about the lips, sry. but dont, cuz you will definitly regret it someday.
ranges from $150 to $800 for each procedure





http://www.beautifulink.com/Permanant-Ma鈥?/a>
  • mineral makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment