Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What can be done if you do not like the way a permanent make-up application looks?

While at the mall I saw a sign for permanent make-up applications. The list included eye liner and eye brow pencil. I have put eye liner on every day and it hardly ever comes out the same exact way every time. Some days I really like the way it went on that day and other days I feel like removing it and starting over. I like the idea of having it permanently on but what happens if you don't like the way it went on? Is it like tatooed on?What can be done if you do not like the way a permanent make-up application looks?
I'm not sure if what they're advertising is the same thing I've seen, but yes, it's tattooed on. Some spas offer this...it's really semi-permanent, the ink can last anywhere from 6 months to 7 years! I think the eye liner is just a thin line tattooed on for daily wear, nothing fancy. And I wouldn't dabble with tattooed brows, they look fake and I don't prefer the way the end product looks.


My suggestion: go check out the business. I'm sure they have a portfolio and plenty of time to give you a consultation if you're interested.What can be done if you do not like the way a permanent make-up application looks?
no its not tattooed i have permanent makeup and all you have to do is get eye removal pads and wipe it off then wash your face and start over it works out.





Hope this helps
yes, it is permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment