Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can Regular Tattoo Ink Be Used For Permanent Make Up Ink?

a friend had hers done, she liked it... but why not have both, and put the make up on when you want it. If I were a woman I would not do it, men like to see what woman look like before makeup, its kinda of special no one else gets to see you that way, well hardly no one else .... kinda like Lobster and Crab cant we have both....Can Regular Tattoo Ink Be Used For Permanent Make Up Ink?
Don't do anything permanent that u cannot get rid off later in life.Can Regular Tattoo Ink Be Used For Permanent Make Up Ink?
i think it can.....
i have no idea, sorry
nope
yeah it can but the down side is that it hurts on places like your eyelids or for eyeliner
I really don't know. I have a friend that does permanent makeup for her elderly clients and I have never asked her that! I'd say yes because she did a tattoo with the same equipment on her stepdaughter.....
  • heavy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment