Saturday, December 26, 2009

Your opinion on permanent 'make-up' (tattooed) ?

Some women have they eyeliner, lips etc. enhanced of the color by having permanent make up applied (basically tattooed on) by a professional skilled in the area of make up. Any thoughts ?Your opinion on permanent 'make-up' (tattooed) ?
Personally I would love to get it done. However I have heard that black eyeliner turns bluish after time. Also, if your skin starts to sag, so does your permanant makeup. Eyebrows are the worst, since the forehead does sag with age and you want your brows high. I'd still like to try it, imagine waking up every morning ready to go!Your opinion on permanent 'make-up' (tattooed) ?
I personally had my eyebrows done about 6 years ago. It was the best thing I ever did. I even have a phobia of needles but make sure they are extremely experienced. It actually went very smoothly....





I get touch ups from time to time and they still look fabulous!!





Try it I very much reccomend it!!
I would like to get my eyeliner done but am hesitant to. In middle school I had a friend who's mom did this and one side looked great but the other side the guy actually put a small line going down towards her cheekbone and it looked like she had mascara running! He told her he had a twitch...like that made her feel any better! Als o my husband doesn't want me to do that. He's all for tattoos (we both have a few) but he said that he just doesn't like the idea of my face being tattooed.
I have had my full lips and Eye liner done. The liner was done between my lashes so it was very natural. It has been 5 years and you hardly see it anymore. My lips the color is there, but not strong enough to warrant me to not wear lipstick, and of course here is no gloss. So I wear Cover girl 24 hour lip gloss and color. Expensive, and not long term. I would not do it again.
But can you imagine being like 90 Years old and 'make up on all the time?


YUKKERS!
that's stupid. You don't want to look the same EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. of your life. that's borringgg..
i wouldn't do it because you can't ever get it off, and you'd have to choose what you get done very carefully. wouldn't that hurt getting it around your eyes, too?
I know people who have done permanent make up and they said it was extremely painful (especially the eyeliner). One of my co-workers just recently got permanent make up done about 3 months ago and it is already fading and becoming discolored. I wouldn't recommend doing it because it's permanent.
I think thats a little weird because you always have a makeup on.... even when you dont want it to be there. But then again, if you normally have no time in your daily routine to put on makeup, I guess it would be a good investment. I would just be careful of the colors/ places you choose because once it's there, it's there forever.
Well, when your old and wrinkled, it will just look like some weird lines and spots in some weird places.
styles and colors change for makeup


tatoos dont





what looks good on a 20 year old doesnt look right on a 30 y.o.........etc
i know some people who have it done and they are glad they did. i would suggest not getting the eyebrows done because eyebrow styles change and you wouldn't want to be stuck with some crazy out of date style. my hairdresser has her lips done, so all she has to do is put on lip gloss it looks good. i think she has her eye liner done too but i rarely wear eyeliner and i only wear makeup half of the time. so walking around with just eye liner on would look silly for me.
I wouldn't want it, coz then it would be hard if you wanted to change your style...
yuck. i think it looks GHETTO
I understand why some people might be attracted to that because it would make things more simple and you always have your ';face on';....but when I look at old pictures of me I have changed the way I put on make up. I don't use lip liner anymore...and I barely wear eye liner...probably because make-up has become much more natural.





Tatooes are permanent. Think long and hard before doing it.
Fashion trends change so often, I think it's a bad idea. Who knows what the look will be a few years from now. I think its a waste of money.
I know a couple of girls who have permanent eye liner, but I could never trust anyone enough to allow themm to have a needle that close to my eye. I can understand it for burn victims and cancer patients, but other than that I think it's rather pointless.
never heard of it

No comments:

Post a Comment