Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am about to get permanent make up. It was pretty expensive, $1300. Am I also expected to tip and how much?

The artist who will do my make up owns that studio, and also I got it as a gift.I am about to get permanent make up. It was pretty expensive, $1300. Am I also expected to tip and how much?
ou should do 15% ?? maybe....





and that would be 195.00I am about to get permanent make up. It was pretty expensive, $1300. Am I also expected to tip and how much?
lol permanent make up!! juz imagine a lipstick that never fades away!... what a question!!!
I have never ever heard of permanent makeup. remember that when you get old and wrinkly that hot smokey eye will get wrinkled too.
um.... why would you ever get permanent makeup? just be happy with the way you look
omgg y wuld yu wnt permanent make up for?
I don't think you shoud do it cause my aunt has her eyebrows tattooed and her upper eyelid tattooed not much of a diffrence unless your gonna get lip tatto and all that other crap but still remember its permanent .
WTF is permenent make up
well your not suppose to tip the owners.
u sure???u want to do this...by permanent u mean life time..or how long???
it depends on how good of a job the person did. if he did a really good job, then you should feel generous enough.


:] lol

No comments:

Post a Comment