Saturday, December 26, 2009

Guys and Girls, What do you think about permanent make-up?

My massage therapist told me the other day that she would like to get permanent make-up tattooed on her. Why would someone want to do that to their face? Wouldn't you get sick of looking exactly the same every day for the rest of your life?


Guys, what do you think of girls with permanemt make-up?


Ladies, what do you think of it?Guys and Girls, What do you think about permanent make-up?
i have a guy friend that had eyeliner tatooed on his eyelids and lower lashes.


it looks great and i guess no one will ever see you without your makeup... expecially yourself!!


hahaGuys and Girls, What do you think about permanent make-up?
my boyfriend is a crossdresser and i had his eyebrow,eyeliner and lipliner done on him. it looks so good. with the lipliner he has to wear lipstick all the time, maybe next christmas i will let him get permanent lipstick. permanent makeup does fade after time so you have to get touch ups
I have permanant eyebrows and I hate it because they were done wrong..but I KNOW I wouldnt have regreted it if it was done correctly. Some people cant tell its tattooed.
There are some days that it's just not appropriate to wear make up. Hiking for example. I'm really not into the whole permanent make up thing. Plus, that sounds painful
Bad idea that's why yo change make-up. Because you get tired of the same look. Why do you think girls started using make-up
my sister in law has her lips tattood with permanent make up as a lip liner. I thinks it's awesome...but she should have got it a shade darker. If i had the money to do it, I would get permanent make up too.....but nothing too extreme, just my lips too since I hate lipstick (and so does my hubby lol)
They do that! I saw a video on youtube but I didn't think it was permanent. Besides if it's just lipliner you would have to wear lipstick everyday I would get tired of wearing the same make-up everyday I like diversity.
i wouldnt get permanent make up because i would be sick of the same thing everyday and i would like to try different products once in a while
Never in a million years would I do it, not even if ';you'; paid me!! Nothing permanent tattooed on my face EVER.....
I wouldn't cause the chances of infection o__O


but that Eyeliner on Amy Winehouse is permanet
Hmm...I don't know. A lot of people before me seem to be kinda enthusiastic about this. But something that looks good on you now, may not after a few months, you know? Our skin and coloring constantly change from season to season and so getting permanent makeup done doesn't sound like such a good investment. Well, for me personally, makeup is all about having fun, trying out different colors and formulas, showing off what I have (lol), etc. etc. Being stuck in one look really wouldn't do much for my mood at all- I like trying out different looks everyday, or at least every week. And the actual process of applying makeup is fun too- I can do cat eye one day, a neutral eye the next, have really dramatic lashes, or look like girl next door. I don't think I'd be able to achieve that much versatility otherwise. And that's what it's really all about: versatility and change. That's why one season we have pencil thin eyebrows, whereas the next season there's thick brows everywhere. Dark lips might be for fall and winter, but people fight for the best nude lips in the summer...see what I mean? Getting permanent makeup almost sounds like getting stuck in a rut for a loooong while to come!





Hope this doesn't offend anyone just my personal opinion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment