Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How long does ';permanent'; eye make up actually last?

i had eyebrows + liner tattooed on in thailand 18 months ago and it still looks great. will it stay on all my life like a regular tattoo?How long does ';permanent'; eye make up actually last?
I have my eyebrows tattooed in ';dark brown'; back in December of 2004 ... 4 years later they are still visible up close but people can't really see them unless they stare at my forehead or if i point it out since the ink is blending with my skin. I don't mind it since i can still keep the shape of my eyebrows and they do help to fill in even if they are light.





I plan to have them redone soon since they're lighter .... so it's a good thing they fade because you can always try a different color or shape.





So they'll stay dark for like 2 years and from there on they will get lighterHow long does ';permanent'; eye make up actually last?
It depends really like eyeliner and eyebrows last up to 1 year and lipliner and gloss lasts 2 and a half years.
it is a regular tattoo - the colour will fade a bit, but will stay forever, as far as I know.
yes it is suppose to.
no unfortunately it only lasts about 5 years depending on how much they used
depends on how much u wash ur face and

No comments:

Post a Comment