Saturday, December 26, 2009

Has anyone had semi-permanent make-up?

Can you tell me what you had done, and if you were happy with itHas anyone had semi-permanent make-up?
I had eyeliner and eyebrows done about 3 yrs. ago. It wasn't painful. The healing took about a week. Like with any tatoo you have to keep it covered with Vaseline and it will scab over. There was some initial swelling of the eyes that can be lessened with the application of ice on day one. I had very light natural eyebrows and was tired of drawing them on. I love the permanent make-up. You always look pulled together. The eyeliner is nice too - because sometimes you just can't get the lines the same on both eyes. So now it's there perfect every time. I'm seriously considering getting the lipliner. You must go to someone with a good reputation in a sterile atomosphere. It's well worth the money. If you want to look at pictures try these websites: Mirinka Cosmetics or Forever Beautiful. Good Luck and stay beautiful.Has anyone had semi-permanent make-up?
I have had my eye lashes tinted in the past, you have to go for an allergy test the day before. Its a really quick and painless process and your eye lashes look amazing, you look like you have got mascara on when you get out of bed, for a glam night out you can also add mascara, i am sure you can imagine how fab your eyes look!
Yes, I got my eyebrows done just this year. It is quite uncomfortable and you must keep still while the technician works. I found that my eyes just kept watering and I had a strong feeling I was going to sneeze till it was over! There is some swelling after, and you must resist the urge to pick at the scabs until they fall off by themselves pretty much, but Vaseline helps with that one. I was very pleased with the result. If you are considering getting a procedure done, I would say definately go for it. If you are in the UK, I can give you a contact number for H %26amp; H Cosmetic Medicine, where you can get any further answers to put your mind at rest. It is 01992 627421. Good luck!!
My sister had tattoo makeup on her lips looked disgusting for years she had to shell out lots of money to get rid of it.
DONT DO IT!


disaster area!


my friend had her eyebrows done now she hates the shape (fashion changes) and its a hideous colour.


x
That bad is it?
nope sry........

No comments:

Post a Comment