Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Semi Permanent make-up, How do I remove this?

I've only just had my eyeliner and lips done yesterday. I am not used to waering bright make-up and my lips look ruby red once I moisturise them, if I don;t they look like a bright pink - how do I speed up the fadin process? I especially don't like my eyeliner on my bottom lid. HELP, HOW DO I SPEED UP THE FADING PROCESS? I cannot put myself through having a corrective tattoo. How long does semi-permanent make-up last? Any suggestions will be most gratefully accepted. I am still awake as this is still on my mind! Thanking you in advance for your advice.Semi Permanent make-up, How do I remove this?
I was thinking that you could use mac makeup remover...it is the best ever..and it should help fade it..


have u thought of steaming your face to open up the pores so the ink could fade?





i hope it fades quicker!

No comments:

Post a Comment