Saturday, December 26, 2009

Any one ever get permanent make up?

No, I haven't, but personally I wouldn't want to anyways. Sometimes you just want to look natural you know.Any one ever get permanent make up?
my mom and grandmother have.... eyeliner and lips for mom, and gma got lips and brows.





got a question about it? i can help.Any one ever get permanent make up?
A couple of my friends have. Both had permanent eyebrows and one also had permanent eyeliner. They both said that the eyebrows hurt a lot but the woman who got the eye liner said that she would never ever have done that if she knew how bad it felt. Once she got one done, she didn't want to do the other but had to do it anyways since she would look funny.
I've always wondered what happens when women with permanent makeup age. It must look all nasty to have the permanent makeup on the skin that gets droopier and droopier - and does the makeup droop with the skin??
My sisters friend (or mom, not sure) got eyeliner tattooed

No comments:

Post a Comment