Saturday, December 26, 2009

Im thinking about permanent make-up , has anyone tried the do it yourself products ?

If so how were the results and would you refer this to others and myself. What product was used? Im looking to do my eyebrows, they dont need to much thats why i would prefer to do them myself.Im thinking about permanent make-up , has anyone tried the do it yourself products ?
i havent done any permanent make up, but my mom has, but she done her professionally, she did her eyebrows and eyes and my mom told me it didnt hurt and it made it easier for her tweezing her eyebrows, but i'd say go do it professonial im not sure how much it will cost, but a professional will give you better results, and just to be safe incase theres a mess up or something.





hope i helped (:Im thinking about permanent make-up , has anyone tried the do it yourself products ?
You really need to seriously consider what you are doing here. What happens when you get old and start sagging in your face? Think, all the permanent makeup is going to go sagging too, it will look freaky. Also, what if you decide you want to change your look? You can't because it's permanent. I wouldn't do it. I would just stick with being able to do whatever you want whenever you want with it. And what happens if the person screws up your makeup? You wind up losing money AND looking like an idiot if that happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment