Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Semi-permanent make up?

i have really really really bad under eye bags


no, they aren't from lack of sleep; they run in my family.





is it possible to get semi-permanent makeup (foundation) to cover this problem?





%26amp; if it's possible, do you think that semi-permanent under-eye color would get tan if i did? or would i just have to try my best to stay one color so it would look normalSemi-permanent make up?
I have never heard of permanent makeup, and I'm sure most others haven't either. I researched it and found this site that can probably answer most of your questions. I don't think the makeup would tan like your natural skin does. Sun exposure may cause some discoloration, but then it probably wouldn't return to its original color. I think it would be similar to how old foundation can change color.





http://www.permanentmakeupstudio.com/faq鈥?/a>Semi-permanent make up?
I wouldn't recommend that...
  • heavy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment