Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Has anyone ever had permanent make up done? Just curious as to some of the reasons someone does that?

also curious as to what it feels like when initially done?Has anyone ever had permanent make up done? Just curious as to some of the reasons someone does that?
my mom got permanent eyeliner n permanenet lip liner! she got it cause she didnt want to apply it everyday cause it takes time to put it on! she said it didnt hurt! it's still there! (:Has anyone ever had permanent make up done? Just curious as to some of the reasons someone does that?
My mother had permanent eyeliner makeup so she wouldn't apply it everyday. It's completely gone now.
My mother gets them done every 6 months or so, it fades of sort of easily. It's more efficient too, and I don't think it hurt her since she didn't have numb eyes after she gets them done.
I would not do it, bc over the years, the face ages/sags and the tint won't be where it once was. Also, it's possible to develop an allergy or sensitivity to the pigment at some future time. It sounds convenient to do, but overall, I wouldn't do it.
I have a co-worker who's sister had permanent eye liner done. She came to our job once, and it looked horrible (of course I didn't tell her that). Her reason for doing it was because she was tired of getting up in the morning and applying eye liner. She didn't say what it felt like, though.
ive seen people with this done, it was on older women.. I think that having permanent make up done is a terrible idea, colors change every season, and once you have it done.. its one ya know, you cant ever change anything up!! I cant imagine what it would feel like, but I do remember seeing a woman on a talk show that got it done!
it feels like a tatoo getting done on your face. and that stuff FADES/eventually turns green so i wouldn't suggest it. i'd rather get up every morning an hour early jus to do my makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment