Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I had a friend move in a week ago because I live closer to the school, and I brought up making it permanent..?

But now I just want my house back. I liked living alone, and I feel it's a little too crowded right now. I want my solitude and my space back. I want a sanctuary to go to where I can hide away from the world and not have to worry about anything or anyone else. What can I do :( I want my place back :( When he moved in, the first day, I said something about *If you want to make it permanent, we can move into a 2 bedroom*, because it would have been cheaper, but now I don't mind paying the extra $300 to live on my own. I like it.I had a friend move in a week ago because I live closer to the school, and I brought up making it permanent..?
just tell him you need your space and alone time and you think he should find a new place to stay.. he should understand.. thats all you can really doI had a friend move in a week ago because I live closer to the school, and I brought up making it permanent..?
I would try to find him another place to stay close to the school and tell him one day that you kind of miss having things to yourself but you took the liberty of finding him another place to live. Don't forget to add a nice ';sorry, dude'; at the end.


He will probably move out soon and you can have your house to yourself again.


Your friend will understand so don't spend too much thinking about this and just act already!


Hope this helps!


Good luck! :)
Be kind when telling him, like you had no idea what it would be like and got so into helping that you didn't think about how you enjoy your solitude and you don't want him to be angry and you hope he can understand,. Then discuss how long it should be before he moves out and get an exact date otherwise it can go on and on.
luckily your not in too deep just yet, but what you need to do is explain this to him right now, the longer you leave it the worse it will get, just explain how you like being by yourself. etc etc. :) good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment