Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Permanent make up,would or not get it done?

The only thing I would do is the eyeliner, because that's the only make-up that I wear daily and it's time consuming to put on.Permanent make up,would or not get it done?
My grandma got the permanent eye liner and she loves it. It actaully looks pretty good, and she doesn't have to put it on everyday now. Its already there! The only downfall I see it you might have to wear make-up more often so you don't look weird with some make-up on.Permanent make up,would or not get it done?
No way, you have no idea what will be instyle in 10 years, why limit yourself? And your skin tone changes as you get older so it may look really bad then.
Heck no. Because then, I'd never be able to change my look, like for special occasions or anything. I'd probably look pretty stupid by the time I turn 80, too.
no. styles change and you would be stuck w/ it
no way, whos to say you will like how it looks 10 years from now, and you would be stuck with it
OF COURSE NOT! well in expirience.... my aunt got her eye brows permanent and when ur hairs grew back... it was A DISASTER!! please ur already gorgeuous dont mess urself up!!!
I know people who have had it done. Some had dreadful allergic reactions, and are still trying to get it corrected. I also know people who had it done, and it faded fairly quickly, so they have had to get it done again. Then, of course if it doesn't cause an allergic reaction and it doesn't fade, you will still age and your permanent makeup will stretch as your skin wrinkles. Don't forget the style issue - have you ever laughed at photos of relatives (or yourself) from years past? Do you want to look in the mirror and see a face that was in style 10 years ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment