Saturday, December 26, 2009

Permanent Make-up, the good the bad?

I am wanting to get permanent eyebrows for the reason that when I was young I over plucked and they never grew back right.


I found a real nice man that has a permanent make-up school and a permanent makeup salon.


He wants to charge me $375, I think thats fair..eyebrows are a huge deal and he said it takes him the most time drawing them on to make sure they are perfect and then tattoos them...


what do you all think of this? Does 375 sound fair?


Has anyone had a BAD experience from permanent makeup??Permanent Make-up, the good the bad?
As far as a bad experience with permanent makeup-look at Michael Jackson. And permanent is never really permanent. Like tatoos, the color fades over time and unless you are willing to get them recolored ever 3 years or so, you could end up looking like, well, Michael Jackson.Permanent Make-up, the good the bad?
quick question did u get them done %26amp; do u like them beause I'm going 2 get them so if u can give me a good advise i would appreciate that. thank you very much Report Abuse

just use a good brow makeup, tatooing them will def. make them look fake and ';drawn on';, because you cant smugde a tattoo!
I have permanent eyeliner (my mom does mine, she is a permanent makeup person) and I love it. Lasts for a few years on me. The price for the eyebrows is the going rate as she charges about the same. You just want to be sure that the person doing yours is accredited and good at the procedure. Ask if he has any photos of the people he has done eyebrows for. The procedure does involve a good bit of time as alot of it is going over the same area repeatedly to be sure that the ink is getting into the skin. You will have to be still for long periods at a time. With me I would just tell my mom I needed to move a little before continuing. Eyebrows are easier than the eyeliner as the area being tattooed is more sensitive. Some people also have tougher skin than others and that sometimes makes the application a little harder to do and a little longer. Just be sure to ask all questions you have before making your decision. But as I said I love having mine done and feel it is worth having them done.
ITS BAD YOUR BABBY CAN COME OUTT WITH BIRTH DIFFETS
That sounds fair but do compare prices and ask for recommendations.....remember that over time tattoos do fade so you will need to have the procedure repeated.
it does sound a little rong it soud only be 100 to 200 i think
Okay - I have permanent eyebrows as well and it's the best thing I've ever done. I paid $375 3 years ago, and my girl charges $500 now.





When you have yours done, make sure they do it by the TAP METHOD...and tattoo individual hairs, not some ugly @ss Pamela Anderson pencil line or Bert and Ernie slash across your forehead. I took my artist two eyebrow pencil colors that I used and she custom mixed the permanent brow color to match what I used.





Since I had been coloring my own brows for so many years, I knew exactly what shape I wanted and what looks good on me. She respected that and did the shape I drew.





They fade slightly after a while and need to be ';filled'; - but still, I get more compliments on my eyebrows than you can imagine and because I do still have brow hair, no one can tell they've been tattooed.
i would first suggest letting your eyebrows grow out as much as possible...meaning, you should leave them along for about a month. Then get them professionally tweezed or waxed.


The negative side to permanent makeup is that it looks 100% unnatural and fake. It fades to a dark blue color. It's hard to match or fill in w/ a powder or pencil. It will look the same forever!


Because this is major, you may want to invest more money into having a natural eyebrow hair transplant. Look into it on line
Im not sure if that price is good or not, but i wouldnt do it anyway. But thats just me. I have seen pics of women with this permanent makeup and all i can ask is, what will it look like in 30 years? What if you dont want your face to look like that when you are older? But like i said, thats just me.
Since its about the same as getting an actual tattoo, the pros and cons are the same. If you get it done and you pay the money for it, what happens if you get up and don't like it? I may not have the most indepth knowledge of permanent make-up but, my tattoos (one is the size of a quarter, the other is about 3 inches and colored) were both under 100 each so to get something done the size of your eyebrows for 375 seems a little much.





If its something you're really looking into, check around and make sure you're getting EXACTLY what you want and at a price that is reasonable- you can't change them once you get them.
the 375 sounds ok i suppose! the tattoo can sometimes look fake well i suppose it is! but i mean they wont be any hair well you know what i mean!!!!!!!!!
i dunno but i definately have heard ppl having bad experience with black color..it turns greenish or sometimes blueish later on..so go for dark brown if u do.good luck!
$375 is a good price. I work at a salon that does perm. makeup and I think she charges a little more than that. She's been doing it for years and is always continuing her education on it though. I have my full lips done and absolutely love it. I'm getting my eyeliner done within a month or two then I'm doing my eyebrows. Just make sure he doesn't use ink. There are certain pigments that are better. Ink can end up changing color after a few years. Good luck to you!!! Oh, the first week everything is darker until it heals. When I had my lips done, they were blood red and freaked me out. After a week they were just a soft pinkish color and perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment