Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Permanent make up?

Would you have it done?Permanent make up?
No. My Aunt had it done and it has started taking on that weird green colour that old tatoos have. Nothing natural about it. I like wearing make up but also enjoy the fresh natural look. It would annoy me if I could not take it off!Permanent make up?
I have 2 friends that had permanent eyeliner tatooed around their eyes. They always look great after a swim or early in the morning. They both said it was extremely sore. It apparently fades after 10 years. It takes me 20 seconds to put make up on, it is really not that much of a hassle to me. I am a bit of a sissie, do not think I will ever have it done.
erm. i'd have my eyelashes tinted like made darker as my mums had this before (for free off my auntie cos she did it) and it looked nice but considering the prices they charge i wouldnt pay shop prices to have it done, not a chance!
No thanks, i just know that will hurt more than the tattoo i have on my arm
Nope. Wheres the fun in that?

No comments:

Post a Comment