Saturday, December 26, 2009

Should I tip the person doing my permanent make-up?

I'm getting my full lips and eyebrows done for $900. Is tipping customary or expected like a beauty or nail salon or is it more like going to a dermatologist?Should I tip the person doing my permanent make-up?
No. You should not tip them. This is not like getting your hair done; it's more like a medical procedure. Do you tip your doctor?Should I tip the person doing my permanent make-up?
It's their job...they're still getting paid big bucks for their work....tip a waiter or taxi man.....not a professional cosmotologist.....When you get there ask the front desk.....but honestly, I wouldn't.....
tip every one who is helping u and working
you should call ahead of time and ask if tipping is even accepted. some places wont let you tip and the receptionist can tell you the companies policy on it. if it is accepted then you should tip.
i would tip a little bit.





but only if he does a good job
never hear o f tipping in places like that before...do you not think the 900 dollars is enough to be giving them?

No comments:

Post a Comment