Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Laser removal of permanent make up? Are there other options?

I made a huge mistake and had permanent makeup put on to cover up my under eye circles. The makeup lady went beyond the dark part and into the skin beyond that. That formed a white ridge from the inner tip of the eye to the outer tip. I have huge half moons under my eyes now. It looks hideous. It doesn't look blended and it looks rough and scaly. It has been a week since I had this done.


After that debacle I went to a skin institute and they recommended the C02 Laser Fraxel Repair. They want to laser my whole face! I would prefer to just get the ridge removed and not have my whole face an open wound. Plus, they don't know how the laser will react to the ink on my under eyes. I have a peaches and cream complexion and want to keep it that way. I am scared of scarring and laser tracks on the face. I would prefer another option. My question is, who has had this done to their whole face and what were the results...good and bad. Also, are there any fading agents out there that are truly effective that I could use to remove some of the ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment