Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Permanent Make up while pregnant?

I wanted to know how safe is it to have permanent make up (Lips %26amp; eye brows) done while pregnant? Please advice.


Thanks,Permanent Make up while pregnant?
Hold off my dear until after the baby. It is possible that you could have an allergic reaction which can cause constriction of blood vessels. By constricting blood vessels (which occurs during an allergic reaction) you run the risk of whatever blood borne allergen or infection going to your child. Sometimes these permanent make up colors contain lead or mercury.





I would suggest you not do it. Even wearing regular cosmetics can introduce toxins into your blood as well.





I definitely would advise against it. However, the choice is up to you. Until then here is some literature you should check out.





Have a healthy delivery.


http://www.naturallyhome.com/articles/sk鈥?/a>





Check out a toxin report on your cosmetics:


http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/index.p鈥?/a>Permanent Make up while pregnant?
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The ink gets in your blood stream and it can harm the baby. My doctor wouldn't even let me get my teeth cleaned while I was pregnant. Wait and do it after you have the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment