Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Permanent make up or alternative?

i'm looking for a place to get my eyebrows tattooed(- san bernardino ,CA and surrounding cities) since they are light and i'm tired of having to do my eyebrows (i try to do them as natural as possible, not just using a pencil which makes them look so fake) every single day! or are there any alternatives or tips so they won't come off since i'm going swimming tomorrow (even though last time i used liquid band aid on my eyebrows and they stayed on the whole day!)....thnx in advance!!!!Permanent make up or alternative?
My 50 year old gramma got her eyeliner done and she is so happy and shes had it almost 10 years. They say eyebrow styles change, I've never changed the way I do them, but apparently sometimes they are thick and sometimes they are thin. If you don't change your style, then I would go for it. Find a good quality person, do lots of research, and get references.Permanent make up or alternative?
ull regret it both my sisters did it and they look out dated
I have seen people get their eyebrows lightened before if they were too harsh and stood out different than their hair colour, so I wound recommend you die them darker with permanent hair dye. You probably only have to do this once very few weeks. Don't tattoo! They may not turn out they way you want and then you will be stuck. Hope this helps!!


All the best!! = )
  • heavy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment