Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Permanent make up?

no thanks I watched a show the other week with a woman who did the eyes %26amp; with lots of black on top %26amp; under the lids well now she is older %26amp; she looks so rough %26amp; horrible with the makeup cause shes older I guess people do not take that into consideration with they get it done...Permanent make up?
I think they call those tattoosPermanent make up?
Don't think its a good idea.





Your skin changes...stretches and stuff... and it always looks bad and tacky as you get older. not a good idea to take the lazy way out. lol
I personally do not think it is wise,makeup styles and trends are all ways changing, just look at old family pictures or old magazine pictures


I wouldn't want to be stuck with old fashioned makeup


style

No comments:

Post a Comment