Monday, April 26, 2010

Whats your best tip for eye make up?

I can never get eyeliner to look good and my mascara always looks clumpy!Whats your best tip for eye make up?
I have the same problem with eyeliner, I have big, deep set eyes and when I apply a thick dark line it doesn;t look right. Now I use Cover Girl black eyeliner pencil with a sponge on the end to ';smudge'; it. First I line the top, I start from the inner eye (next to the nose) but only very lightly apply here, then I apply it darker from the middle of my lash line to the outer edge. I smudge it very lightly with the sponge tip to make it appear softer. Sometimes I curve the liner up very slightly at the edges of my eyes. This is a nice look, but dont make yourself look like cleopatra. The key is apply lightly, and not too thick. On the botton I only line from the middle of my lash line to the edge and i almost barely apply it, it looks like its barely there at all. I like this look because its not overwhelming. As for eyelashes, i curl them and apply a lengthening mascara rather than a volumizing mascara. Clinique has a good lengthening mascara. Don't put on too many coats, one or two is all you need, or else it will appear clumpy. I almost never put mascara on the bottom lashes. You can but wipe the applicator first so a very little amount goes on, so it looks natural. One more thing-if your liner isn't going on nicely, i rub the tip a few times on my hand to warm it up, then it goes on smoother. Hope this helps!Whats your best tip for eye make up?
Practice makes Perfect.


When using eyeliner, start from the outer corner of the eye. So, the line would look thicker at the outer corner and goes thinner towards the inner corner of the eye.


When applying the eyeliner, make sure your eyelid is taut (don't be rough though,lol). And when you apply it under the eye, make sure the skin there is taut too. That way, you could create a perfect line.


As for the mascara, you gotta choose the right one. I like Maybelline mascara. 'Unstoppable' is too clumpy, but 'Define-A-Lash' is wonderful! No clumps at all!
buying good make up is key
scratch eyeliner it doesn't even look that good but mascara is a must have just invest in a good one like cover girl volume exact mascara its never clumpy or goopy ... hope i helped





(and if you really want to use eyeliner try line exact liquid eyeliner its also covergirl and just keep practicing untill you have it the way you want itif not just put darker eyeshadow near your lashes and not past your crease or really near it)





goodluck:D
Why don't you make a try of the website http://www.deepdig.in/facecare/
Invest in a nice set of eye brushes and an eyelash curler. These tools will go a long way.





If you still get clumpy eyelashes, try switching brands. I personally like Neutrogenas line of makeup.
just click here...http://www.facenbodycare.com/8_Natural_H鈥?/a>
if ur a blonde use light brown or brown eye shadow and just take black mascara and dont put to much on good luck=)
  • beauty cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment