Monday, April 26, 2010

Any tips for my eye make-up?

i have brown eyes and i already do the ';cat eye'; look but i need tips for how to use my eyeshadow making my eyes look edgy. like i see girls with the eyeshadow underneath their eyes but i dont wanna mess it up lol.. any tips to make it looks perfect and awesomeAny tips for my eye make-up?
the best makeup i like doing is --





start by putting kohl/eyeliner in the insides of your eyelids and a thin line on the top and also do this pointy pattern thing on your tear drops ill show u an example of it below %26gt;%26gt;





http://www.albom.qatarw.com/data/media/8鈥?/a>





and then dark eyeshadow on top of your eyelids and on the outside and under eyebrows use highlighter or white eyeshadow.





use a good thin brush so it wont be messy, and also leave foundatin till last so if you smudge while doing this you can always rub it off.





gud luck :)Any tips for my eye make-up?
I know how u feel when I didnt know, I would litteraly put the shadow right under my my eye instead of at the lash line, use a good brush, and apply it as you would eyeliner+
If you have a brush for lip gloss then use it with a dark shade of eyeshadow and dab it on your bottom lash line :)





use something like this:


http://www.gsneeds.com/shopping/img/lip_鈥?/a>





and here is a pic of me of how it turns out:


http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/M鈥?/a>





so it looks like i have eyeshadow underneath.
okay so i learn this new trick!


take a piece of tape and make it not that sticky anymore by sticking it to your hand a couple times then put it under your eye but make it look like this ';/'; then do your makeup!





but do a smoky look!


if ya dont know what that is its where you put a color on then take like black to the outter part of your eye and rotate in a circle!


i dont know you can go on youtube and type in ';smoky makeup look'; or something like that!





hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment