Monday, April 26, 2010

What do u think of my eye make up and any tips?

http://file011b.bebo.com/11/large/2007/0鈥?/a>





thanks =]What do u think of my eye make up and any tips?
it totally rocks! it really brings out your eye colour !What do u think of my eye make up and any tips?
It is like totally creepy. Are you trying to look like HAL 9000? ts
It's a little too much. And I'm not a big fan of blue, maybe you should try a more neutral tone like a glitter beige color, or a light pink.
I think it looks like a little too much. Too sparkly, but I'm into more natural, if you like having white sparkle eyes, go for it.
To be fair, it's not as nice as mine.





Just email me if you want some advice xx
love it add me as a friend my bebo is sarah cundiff
Very pretty! That's a great look for your eye color.
i love it and i like ur the color of your eyes!
  • heavy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment