Monday, April 26, 2010

Almond eye shape - make up tips?

My eyes are almond shaped and a medium brown color, like milk chocolate. My eyelashes aren't very long. What way should I do my makeup, so that I don't look too overdone? I'm still in school, so I don't want to look like a supermodel, but I would like my eyes to look pretty at least. My features are a bit strong, so when I put a little too much eyeliner on, it doesn't look that good to me. How should I do my makeup?Almond eye shape - make up tips?
Brown eyeliner not Black!!. (Not ALOT just a little,)





Mascara (Not ALOT just a little,)





Clear lip gloss is always pretty. not overdone at all.Almond eye shape - make up tips?
if you choose a colour of eyeshadow that will make your eyes stand out it really helps, for examle, you have brown eyes you can get something like a plum purple, or roseish pink or beige, and mix them around like, beige on the brow bone, plum on the pink on the eye lid and a slight plum in the crease.


and for school stick with one colour, or one colour and a beige highlight.


if you look sometimes you can find these in a set at the drug store or at a higher end make-up store such as sephora etc...


i would put a little eye liner on the outer edges of the eye lids only so you dont look too over done... and a nice mascara to make your short eyelashes volumixed, dior ';show'; works great, but is a little pricey, mascaras such as ';lash blast, from cover girl, or colossal from maybelline'; will help a lot.





hope I helped you out :)
I'm guessing your asian? Me too, %26amp;I my make up like how she does it


VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
a dark brown eyeliner and and a light brown eyeshadow. Then put on mascara on the top and bottom if your eyelashes arent that long
i think you should dump cheerios on your head. they would really bring out your eyes. cause theyre both circular in the middle. ya know
stop eating rice
ahh
i dunno :) sorry.but GOODLUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment