Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My eyes are hazel, any make-up tips?

My skin is a little tan from the summer and i dont have freckles.My eyes are hazel, any make-up tips?
I also have hazel- green eyes.


To pop the green in my eyes


and make them look lighter i use


a light gold on my lids, then


a dark green in my crease and a plum in my outer corner.





Plum contrasts with the green,


while the dark green brings out the green.


It works wonders. (;My eyes are hazel, any make-up tips?
Definitely use Bronzy colored eye shadows. Try A sparkly gold, and shimmery browns, greens, and purples. I fyou want your eyes to stand our use both an eye shadow and a dark eye liner try brown instead of black--black would be too harsh. Also curl your eye lashes and then use a lot of black mascara. hope I helped.
try golds, greens, and purples preferably darker shades with eye liner a little smugged and curled eyelashes with 2 coats of mascara then brushed through w/ and eyebrow comb. Purples give a more dramatic look and greens and golds are more natural.
use teal or gold shimmery shadow (:


or a black/brown mascara and eyeliner.


use a light pink shimmer blush


xoxo hope i helped (:
A bright aqua type blue is beautiful when used as a liner!
brown or bronze eyeshadow blended with a thin black liner n black mascara..otherwise stay natural

No comments:

Post a Comment