Friday, January 8, 2010

Tell me gudd eye make up tips pleahs?

not until you learn to spell, little girl!Tell me gudd eye make up tips pleahs?
It depends on the shape of your eye and your eyelid and what kind of look you want.


Think of your eyelid as having different sections: the lid, the crease, the brow, the under lid. Then you can also think of a line down the middle of these sections giving you a total number of 8 different sections of your eye. (I wish I could draw right now)


You can experiment putting different colors in the different areas and come up with look all your own.


I personally like to wear white on my lids, a neutral or smoky color in my crease and blend. You have to have eyeliner! ( I like black pencil and then an amythest liquid liner on top of the black pencil on the lid.) Plenty of mascara! Easy daytime look with a neutral crease color, all I have to do to go from day to night is use a more dramatic shade in that crease and refresh my mascara Tada!Tell me gudd eye make up tips pleahs?
Put light blue liner on the lining of the part that is closest to your nose. Like if this () - () is your eye, nose, eye you would put it on the inner side of your eye.Using this liner rather lightly will help make your eyes stand out and sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment