Friday, January 8, 2010

Any eye make up tips for me? (pic)?

http://profiles.yahoo.com/u/KALSSWOGJQYM鈥?/a>


^ My eye with no makeup (haha I had to make it my profile!)





But I suck a putting make up on and was wondering if any one had any tips? I'm 13 leaving 7th grade and would like something easy and simple...If you had any tips for me that would be great! Thanks!Any eye make up tips for me? (pic)?
OMG. I thought I was the only one! For years I practiced and couldn't get it right. So the only way I could wear eyeliner was if my sister put it on for me. But this Easter my fave Aunt bought me an eyeliner as a gift and now I wear eyeliner every day! Now I don't to why it made such a difference, or if it will help you, but try Avon glimmer sticks water proof eye liner and hopefully it will work for you. :)Any eye make up tips for me? (pic)?
Get one of those three sets of eyeshadow that's made to either ';bring out'; or ';play up'; your eye color, the eye liner, and masscara and you're set.





The package will tell you which color to apply to your lid, your crease, and your brow bone and comes with a little mini diagram. (that's on the back.) So that's easy enough.





Just practice putting on the eyeliner, ask your mother or a friend for help. Or even go on youtube, there is loads of advice about make up on there.


Oh and liquid eyeliner is definitely not something you wanna use if you're just starting out with makeup, trust me.





Masscara is fairly easy to put on.





Maybe a clear gloss or a light pink?





as for foundation, if you want to use it then make sure you blend well and don't have lines. Also make sure you have the right shade for your skin. I personally favor cover girl trueblend and prefer liquids to powders, but experiment and find what you like.





Powders are easier for summer though.





That mineral stuff is good too.





Any colored eyeshadow is fun, you should experiment. :D





Just remember, don't put on too, too much. Don't wanna look like a clown hahaha.(:





Uhm glitter can be fun, if you don't use too much.





The brands I use personally are


Rimmel


Cover girl


Maybeline (best masscara!)


That H.I.P. eyeshadow :DD


MAC


Urban decay


(all but the last two can be found at drug stores or places like walmart.)
Your eyes are a really pretty green, so I would go with a CoverGrl eyeshadow in these shades.





http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





You can get it at WalMart.





I'd also get an emerald green eyeliner.





All you need to do is swipe the green with the brush in the crease of your eye, and then apply the pink above it. Use your finger to blend the line where the pink begins and the green ends. It makes it look more natural. Then, using the green eyeliner, trace it as close to your eye (without poking yourself!) as you can. That should be easy enough to look nice and bring out your eyes.





Hope this helps (:
You can outline the bottom lid with eyeliner,and put a light pink, very, very light eyeshadow on the top lid. you can put on mascara and thats it. but I really suggest you dont even wear makkeup.
Instead of eyeline take a medium brown eyeshadow and use the tip of the brush and slide it along your top eyelid. Maybe a little mascara on the top row of lashes!
it would be easier to tell if you added a little more of your face that way we could see what features you had and what make up would look good with them. but, ur eye is a gorgous color! :)


~gracie :)
don't do anything. makeup is a bag to put on your face in powder form.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuxCw2iCe_TLbvhbW7EewhPsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090517193045AAtrWS7

No comments:

Post a Comment