Friday, January 8, 2010

Eye make-up tips for 18 year old?

i would like to know how can i make my eyes stand out. they blue..i'm 18 and don't really look my age (look younger) so i want to try and look my age but not having to apply so much make-up.. i like it natural but don't mind changing now and then.. any tips? thanks a lot! and when can i use the smokey eye make-up? is it better for night time?


Oh and i'm currently using Rimmel Glam eyes mascara


Eye make-up tips for 18 year old?
I'm 18, and I have that problem too.





Using darker colors works better at making you look older than you are. Use a gunmetal grey for your base color and a darker black for shading and contouring. My current favorite shade is purple, so you can definitely play around with that and still look older. Smokey eyes are better for evening because it's more dramatic.





Dying your eyebrows darker also makes you look older than you really are, although I'm not sure why.





Keep using your mascara, it's one of the best I've ever tried.





Good luck!Eye make-up tips for 18 year old?
mm my friend taught me how to do smokey eyes.





Use a brown, gray or gray-blue eye shadow. OR mix it all, hehe.





Use a black eyeliner as carefully as you can around the lids, then use a tissue or qtip to gently smudge it and blend it. It is a really pretty look! It took me a few times to get it right by myself but now I do it every day.





I also have blue eyes and a really pale complexion

No comments:

Post a Comment