Friday, January 8, 2010

Does anyone have some eye make-up tips?

I have dark brown, long hair, quite a pale complexion and hazel/green eyes. What eye make up would best suit my colouring?Does anyone have some eye make-up tips?
I'm pretty similiar and I like deep browns and pinks. Plum color eye liner (applied subtly) will also bring out the color in your eyes (I learned that on What Not to Wear and it really works!). I also like coral and sheer pink colored lipsticks. I usually go for a more natural look.Does anyone have some eye make-up tips?
I also have long dark brown hair and a pale complexion, but I have blue eyes. I like to use a white right under my eyebrow to highlight my brow bone and make my eye appear larger. Then, I put a shimmer pale taupe over my entire eyelid, up to where the white under the eyebrow left off. On top of the taupe I put a shimmery brown/copper color from my eyelash line to the crease of my eye. Then I blend, blend, blend!!! This way there are no definate dividing lines of color on my eyelid.


I get lots of compliments on this color combo.








I have tried every color in the book and with fair skin beware of greys, purples, and pinks since they make us fair skinned ladies look like someone punched us in the eye!





Good Luck!






sounds like you have some great features to play up. Try some basic pencil eyeliner in soft black and lightly smudge for a smoky look. Add one coat of mascara. Almay has coordinated colors for eye colors that make your look fabulous.
Probably natural make-up would look best, but enhanced. Such as smokey eyes but natural coloured lips and skin tone. Sort of like Summer from the OC, I think that's a great look for a brunette :)
well, i love the natural look for eyes and a nice red lip, but almost any kind of brown or lighter color would look great
dark pinks, reds, or browns. maybe blue, but probably not. try some and see what you like best.
darker deep shades of color to match ur pale skin


like greys, blacks and olives =]

No comments:

Post a Comment